¥12,735 (税抜き) RRP:
¥16,765 割引: ¥4,030 (24%)
この商品は現在、発送元の倉庫（香港）に在庫がございません。ご注文を頂いてから発送まで約5-15日かかります。商品によって状況が異なります為、詳細につきましては<a href="mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com</a> までお問い合わせをお願いいたします。価格には日本で発生する税金が含まれておりません。
メーカー: MiniX / SKU: 299231 / Mfr: AP_299230+272855 / EAN:
- ACEPC AK1 Mini PC
- Black, EU Plug
- ¥16,690 (税抜き)
- Xiaomi Mi Box S
- 4K Ultra HD Streaming Media Player
- ¥7,365 (税抜き)
- Samsung Gear 360 Camera SM-C200
- ¥9,705 (税抜き)
- Mad Gaze Ares AR Smart Glasses
- ¥32,000 (税抜き)
- Royole Moon Foldable 3D Virtual Mobile Theatre Headset
- ¥81,665 (税抜き)
- HTC RE Camera With 8GB CARD
- Blue, 台湾版
- ¥9,730 (税抜き)
MiniX NEO U1 Android Media Hub 商品詳細
- 4K Ultra HD Video Playback
- Powered by Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Quad-Core 64-bit Cortex A53 processor
- 2 x 2 MIMO 802.11ac Dual-Band Wi-Fi
MINIX NEO U1 is the ultimate home entertainment media hub (TV box and mini PC) powered by Android, designed to bring a world of online entertainment to your living room; including web browsing, stunning Ultra High-Definition video playback and real-time streaming, access to popular media player apps such as KODI, screen-casting capability, local media playback capability via USB port, Internet radio and audio streaming services, Skype along with other VoIP services, Android gaming and much more.
NEO U1 showcases the latest wireless advancements with the inclusion of 802.11ac 2 x 2 MIMO Dual-Band Wi-Fi (2.4GHz/5.0GHz), combining both an internal and external antenna to accomplish lightning-fast, flawless streaming. NEO U1 also features Gigabit Ethernet for those who prefer a wired connection.
Stunning Cinematic Experience
NEO U1 is built for the video purists, delivering an incredibly rich and intense cinematic experience. It is our first Media Hub for Android� to support video output up to 4K @ 60Hz, pioneering cutting-edge technologies to achieve ultra-sharp 4K imagery and enhanced media playback quality.
Vivid 10-bit Colour
NEO U1 supports up to 10-bit colour format, significantly increasing the dynamic range of colours displayed, adding new depths and vibrant picture quality not found on previous Media Hubs for Android�.
NEO U1 offers improved application performance and responsiveness thanks to running Android Lollipop 5.1.1 OS. While MINIX�s exclusive launcher presents a clean, well-designed and accessible interface that makes finding what you want easier than ever. Our F.O.T.A (Firmware-Over-The-Air) Update System means all updates will be available to download and install automatically onto your NEO U1.
- System: Android Lollipop 5.1
- Processor: Quad Core / 64-bit Cortex A53 / GPU: Penta Core Mali-450
- Memory: Internal: 16 GB / RAM: 2 GB / Slot type: microSD
- Wireless: Bluetooth: 4.1 / Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11 ac / IR receiver (Remote control)
- Video output: HDMI 2.0, up to 4K @ 60fps, HDMI-CEC supported
- Audio output: via HDMI 2.0 / Jack 3.5 mm / Optical SPDIF
- Connection: RJ-45 Gigabit Ethernet / USB 2.0 x 3 / Mic 3.5 mm / Audio 3.5 mm
- Power: DC 5V, 3A adapter included (CE, FCC certified)
- In the box: MiniX NEO U1, MINIX IR-Remote, HDMI Cable, micro-USB Cable, OTG Cable, 5V (3A) Power Adapter, Documentation
MiniX NEO U1 Android Media Hub レビュー
- Minix Neo U1
- Powerful little box runs Kodi well over ethernet. Would recommend this 4k media hub with excellent remote Neo A2 lite air mouse.
- Unbelievable value
- The MiniX Neo U1 works great straight out of the box & I can run all my favourite android apps on the big screen with it's Lollipop 5.1. Kodi 17 plays well & no issues with performance thus far. A quality built box with plenty of grunt & connectivity options. The A2 lite remote is a must & awesome to use. For the $$ this is a no brainer.
- Great Box - Great Support
- Great Box, and Minix is gradually providing better and better firmware. I am confident as time goes by the various updates will unleach the potential of this box, similarly to the X8 H Plus. However, this is a geek box and you need to invest time is setting all up. As all these boxes it is not all ready out of the box (besides basic good enough functions). It's part of the game. Having you movies on a NAS and being able to create a library with all artworks, data and info will give you a headache for sure... like all others. Great Android box and HW/SW smooth integration. Not as trouble free as an Apple TV of course, but it's what you get with Android, and you can do more arguably.