As headsets with MMCX connector get more popular, ProStereo� has developed the latest ProStereo� L5 stereo Bluetooth headset cable for users to convert personal MMCX headset into a convenient Bluetooth headset to maximize flexibility of the device.
- Employing silver-plated 4N oxygen-free copper audio cable with the highest electrical conductivity that can fully bring out the inner potentials of the headset
- Convert personal MMCX headset into a convenient Bluetooth headset to maximize flexibility of the device
- The native balanced audio jack not only eliminates the effect of outside interference on audio signals, but also reduces the mutual interference between the left and right sound channels caused by the ground wire
- Built-in EQ equalizer with which users can tune to four sound play modes:"Normal", "Bass", "Jazz" and "Rock"
- Built-in aptX® & and AAC^ codecs which allows transmission of audio signals with almost no distortion, whether users listen to songs using Android phone or iPhone
- Adopts a splash-proof hardware design which can stand the rigorous IPX4 test
Bluetooth headset performance time are rough estimates only. Actual performance time is dependent upon various factors, including but not limited to device type and settings, features being used, temperature, humidity, storage condition and battery condition.
- ProStereo L5 Cable
- USB Charging Cable
- Carrying Case
- Quick Start Guide
- Cable Clip