Xiaomi Redmi 3S Dual-SIM – サポートフォーラム

Two weeks of use and a line of broken pixels on screen [Xiaomi Redmi 3S Dual-SIM - 291729]

I tried to report this yesterday but no reply yet, so thought I'd try here.

After two-three weeks of use, the phone is in a case, hasn't been dropped, hasn't been near water, this line has appeared on the screen.  This is a phone I bought as a present for my wife after reading good reviews.

What can we do about this?

Line to left of screen running vertically

Is nobody working on customer service for Expansys?  I emailed on Sunday, sent this and a message on Facebook on Monday, messaged on twitter this morning, and all without one reply.

• Derek_W Staff
  • 加入日: 30 11月 2012
  • 居住地: Australia

Did you place your order on our JP website? We checked with our JP team and didn't find your enquiry. Can you please resend your enquiry to Customer Service email: info@ with your details?

I did place the order on the JP website, and they did reply yesterday, eventually, so clearly my enquiry was there.  They even had a reference number.

I am using two SIM Cards but in one SIM card Slot 1) it is showing no ... Xiaomi Android 11 Tracker: Here are all the official MIUI beta and stable ... And sorry, i am new to this forum, so don't know how to add images ... I think this problem is due to the rom, I've had same issue with miui 9 on my redmi 3s. followers australia

Xiaomi Redmi 3s Prime user opinions and reviews - page 9. ... AnonD-677286, 15 Jun 2017Plz tell, which SIM port supports 4G. ... my redmi 3s mobile it is good looking and give good service...but after 2 month ... moreits ... never experience any problem that i cant fix. got to xiaomi forum to look for solution. by followers italy

;