Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra 5G Dual-SIM – サポートフォーラム 購入する – ¥125,436 (税込)

ROMについて [Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra 5G Dual-SIM - 353326]

既出の質問に似てしまいますが、これはグローバルロム焼きが済んでいるものということでしょうか?

それとも購入後自分でロム焼きをしなければなりませんか?

こちらは国際ROMに焼き直ししてあるものです。

• aniki01
  • 加入日: 1 6月 2022

購入者です。

中国版でした。ROM焼されていないので購入者が行う必要があります。

プリインストールのシャオミアプリストアでgooglestoreはインストールできました。

• lily777
  • 加入日: 15 6月 2022

What Will Be My Role & Responsibilities As a Freelance Embedded Developer?

As a  freelance embedded developer, you need to know how to design, develop, and maintain embedded systems in products. The role often includes software development. But it also requires knowledge of entire embedded systems.

There isn't a concrete definition of the role of an embedded engineer because it can vary by organization. Companies use the phrase "embedded engineer" but describe the role differently. Some companies use an embedded engineer to reference engineers who work primarily with embedded software. Other companies distinguish that embedded engineers are more involved with the whole system. 

My friend was searching for psychology phd dissertation and discovered a team of professionals who helped him and gave him quality work along with the satisfaction. Recently he bought a mobile and he told me that the Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra remains one of the fastest phones thanks to a Snapdragon 888, up to 12GB of RAM, UFS 3.1 storage, and a display touch sampling rate of 480Hz. Whichever way you look at this phone, it's the best around. Xiaomi made zero compromises in making it, but they also ask a lot of money for it. He's very happy with the phone.

;