Sony Xperia XZ Dual F8332 – サポートフォーラム 購入する – ¥28,830 (税抜き)

Xperia XZ 支持Volte吗? [Sony Xperia XZ Dual F8332 - 294021]

请问,Xperia XZ可以支持Volte网络吗?我的sim卡是用VoLTE网络的。谢谢。

• Derek_W Staff
  • 加入日: 30 11月 2012
  • 居住地(例:Japan, Tokyo): Australia

According to the information from Sony official website, Xperia XZ Dual SIM does support the VoLTE. However, since the service is provided by the mobile carrier, we would strongly recommend you to check with your local carrier or service provider for the VoLTE compatibility.

Thank you very much. Please kindly inform me how to open the VoLET in XZ, because I can't find the option in the OS. I can find the option to open VoLET in XZs OS. My OS version of XZ is Android 7.0 and I found the version of XZs is 7.1. Is it the reason of different version? The mobile carrier does provide VoLTE, but I can't use my XZ. 

• Derek_W Staff

We have tried with an Xperia XZ in house. We found that the VoLTE is available straight after the SIM card is inserted while the system version is Android 7.0. Please find the attached screenshot for your reference.

Please make sure the VoLTE is enabled. For how to enable the VoLTE on your phone, please refer to the instructions on Sony official website.

Thank you for your kind help. When I insert the simcard, I can find the LTE singal for a short time, and the LTE singal dispear soon. Could you suggest what the possible reason is? My carrier is UQmobile in Japan which uses the AU network. It is shown in your website that XZ can use AU network. The APN setting is correct. I guess the reason is the VoLET function, because I can't find the VoLTE option in my XZ OS. 

• Derek_W Staff

If that is the case, we would strongly recommend you to check with your local carrier i.e. au for the VoLTE functionality. The Network Compatibility table on our website is for reference only, the VoLTE functionality is still depending on the services provided by your SIM card provider.

;