Sony Ericsson W810i Walkman Phone – サポートフォーラム

Forum History [Sony Ericsson W810i Walkman Phone - 129336]

• docmagoo2
  • 加入日: 15 7月 2005
Pete, prob not the correct place to post this query, but when did the expansys empire start? specifically interested in the support forum history! regards
  • reaper_gac
  • 加入日: 14 10月 2004
  • 居住地(例:Japan, Tokyo): in my own little world
I've found a post from May 03. Anyone find earlier than that? -------------------------------------- I'm in your base killing your doods!
  • Mahesh
  • 加入日: 14 4月 2003
  • 居住地(例:Japan, Tokyo): Liverpool, UK
Roughly about May 2003. Matt worked on it from the beginning of the year and we put a basic forum into production in May of that year. There are a few posts older than that reap, though it was all internal and testing. Sheesh, time does fly. -- Mahesh Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. - Albert Einstein
2003!!! Dammit! I missed out on so much... Forum Search DON'T be afraid to use it!
  • Mahesh
Found out the first "official" forum question and thread, thanks to Rob C [Senior Software Architect, eXpansys]. First thread. April 2003. -- Mahesh Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. - Albert Einstein
  • docmagoo2
  • 加入日: 15 7月 2005
thanks mahesh. i was just being nosy. who is the member with the greatest number of posts? you seem to have quite a few under your belt!!
  • Mahesh
I *think* it's Mike [who used to work in the Support Dept with me] with about 10K odd posts. Reckon I'm second after him which is a bit weird cos I left eXpansys in January 2005. If Yoni is around he should be able to post the top 10 or whatever, the background application for administering forums has a report that gives you the details. I remember putting the report in when I developed the application. -- Mahesh Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. - Albert Einstein
;