Sony Ericsson W800i Walkman – サポートフォーラム

what exactly is firmware [Sony Ericsson W800i Walkman - 119460]

ive been reading a lot, is it just the updates? im a noob just got the w800 i live in the us btw
Firmware is your phone's software - it is to your phone as Windows is to your PC. It contains changes to the phone's software and updating the software tends to make the phone work better. Forum Search DON'T be afraid to use it!
  • im2sexy69
  • 加入日: 22 12月 2005
  • 居住地: Swindon Town F.C
I couldn't of put it better myself... -------------------------------------------------------- "Here For A Good Time - Not A Long Time" --------------------------------------------------------
Are you quoting Honda adverts there, Fern? Forum Search DON'T be afraid to use it!
  • im2sexy69
  • 加入日: 22 12月 2005
  • 居住地: Swindon Town F.C
:o) Of coursenot pete... -------------------------------------------------------- "The Power Of Dreams" © Honda --------------------------------------------------------
  • Mahesh
  • 加入日: 14 4月 2003
  • 居住地: Liverpool, UK
Look at this if you *really* want to know :) Otherwise, the above said is perfectly right. -- Mahesh Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. - Albert Einstein
now how do you update it? is it just the new drivers? i saw some thread where ur pushing left right up down sounded scary
  • Zebedee
  • 加入日: 23 12月 2005
  • 居住地: :: Bite my glorious golden ass ::
There are many many existing threads and posts that explain updating the software. Some have been made sticky. Please use the forum search. And at the risk of sounding grumpy, could no one answer it here. Thanks.
****** Please donate to your local cancer care trust ******
;