Samsung Galaxy S10e Dual-SIM SM-G970F/DS – サポートフォーラム 購入する – ¥61,905 (税抜き)

Upgrade from Huawei Mate 10 to Galaxy S10 [Samsung Galaxy S10e Dual-SIM SM-G970F/DS - 315657]

• ddkinces
  • 加入日: 30 4月 2019

What's kind of settings I should do to copy all my data on Mate 10 to Galaxy S10? I really need to move my contacts and photos to S10.

• Derek_W Staff
  • 加入日: 30 11月 2012
  • 居住地(例:Japan, Tokyo): Australia

Personally speaking, I migrated all my contacts to a new phone by synchronising the data to my Google account. For more informaiton, please refer to the Google Help page.

Photos can be synchronised with Google Photos or copy them to a micro-SD card alternatively.

• ddkinces
  • 加入日: 30 4月 2019

The download speed is too slow and it could takes days to complete the photo sync

Galaxy S10 is my favourite cell phone, it is amazing in looking or in working as well. I read some reviews before buying it almost all good reviews, that time I got a site in reviews. That site on essay writing and when I visited on https://edubirdie.org/ I found it is easy in use and also provided best experts. Now my children use it for their essay assignments and they also like it. One thing I like most in this site is it provide experts according to our need and it is useful for both kids and as well as adults also.

;