Palm Treo 650 Smartphone – サポートフォーラム

Treo 650... When will it be available? [Palm Treo 650 Smartphone - 116430]

• cquintero
  • 加入日: 15 10月 2004
Hi Folks!: It's Jan 7th now... Do you know when will the Treo 650 be available?... Thanks
  • windbee
  • 加入日: 9 1月 2005
anyone knows the exact day of release? and the price! God, don't keep me waiting so long!!!
  • sj2004
  • 加入日: 17 1月 2005
their is a strong posibilty that it will be avilable in last week of Jan 2005.
  • jwwbp
The original press release always said the Europe release date would be February 2005 at the earliest. See here NewsWireless.net I emailed palm europe last week and received the following reply Dear Sirs/Madame Thank you for contacting palmOne customer service. We regret to inform you that we do not have any exact information as to when the Treo 650 is going to be available in Europe at this time. We suspect the end of January but as stated above exact information we do not have yet. All new release will be shown on our website.www.palmone.com store Yours sincererly palmOne customer service So that's the end of February at the earliest, then.
  • Mik
  • 加入日: 28 6月 2004
I have just spoken to purchasing and they are saying that it is more than likely going to be March now. -- Mick - eXpansys
  • sj2004
Is this case for all expansys users? or it's only for New Zealand expansys users?
Can you follow up on this? I've had one on back-order for a month now but just noticed that the "to be shipped in Jan '05" message has disappeared. Geoff.
  • Man About Couch
  • 加入日: 27 1月 2005
  • 居住地(例:Japan, Tokyo): Dublin
The GSM Treo 650 is now shipping to users of the ATT/Cingular network in the US. ( see various threads on TreoCentral here-> TreoCentral ) My gut feeling is that it could be anywhere between 2 - 8 weeks before it's orderable from here. -=- MaC
  • jwwbp
Unbelievably, Palm One have announced the availability of the Treo 650 IN NEW ZEALAND on 1st February (TODAY) - see story here. And see the NZ palmone front page with the device for sale here.- What's happening in the UK????
  • Man About Couch
  • 加入日: 27 1月 2005
  • 居住地(例:Japan, Tokyo): Dublin
Indeed, it seems that there is widespread availability in Asia. Asian online retailers are reporting that they have it in stock too. See various threads on TreoCentral and this thread on mytreo.net
  • jwwbp
This link here shows the cost of the UNLOCKED GSM phone in the US - $599 - seems like it will be available within 2 weeks in US - what about UK/Europe?? So far only a deafening SILENCE. Looks like the unbranded phones have fixed the DUN bluetooth disabled problem - see this unbranded unlocked review from 1st February 2005 here Firm shipping information for unlocked GSM version is here for US - (1 - 2 weeks)
  • chyke
  • 加入日: 4 2月 2005
I clicked on the link above, but the price I see is $699. Why was the price increased?
;