Palm Treo 600/650 Leather Latch Case – サポートフォーラム

Skin Health Maintenance [Palm Treo 600/650 Leather Latch Case - 116435]

Hi,
I am 30 and need advice on my skin care/skin health maintenance.
I used to have acute acne problem in my teen-age years. I still have breakout sometimes. I had used almost every single thing on m face to get rid of acne. My skin has lost the smoothness. I understand I cannot make up for the past. But is there any way I can take care of it from now on. I mean so that my skin looks soft/fresh.

Also I have kind of black circle around my lip and chin. I think I have combination skin. Can you please help me with these all?
And suggest me a good skin care product with the ways to use them properly.
Thanks

I would suggest using a sanding belt or a blow torch.  Both will clear up the problem with minor side effects.  Or if you're one of these natural types you could take a large handful of horse manure and spread it all over your face.

Hope that helps

Dr. Steve Dave.

• Mahesh
  • 加入日: 14 4月 2003
  • 居住地(例:Japan, Tokyo): Liverpool, UK

Sarah - I've been following  the eXpansys forums since it's inception. I've seen many a thread of different flavours, this one takes the cake for various reasons :) Welcome change from the boring "WAAAAH, how do I change the ringtone?" and "Baaahhhh I need HELLLLPPPPPP...." threads for sure.

Wrong forum Sarah, check http://www.google.co.uk/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4GGLJ_enGB225GB225&q=skin+care+forums  for help.

Steve - Bad doctor, bad doctor. No cookie :)

--

Mahesh

• dirtyweeraincloud
  • 加入日: 3 5月 2006
  • 居住地(例:Japan, Tokyo): Glasgow
If all else fails then try this
  • Wishlist
  • 加入日: 5 12月 2004
  • 居住地(例:Japan, Tokyo): UK
LOL. Mahesh, its a spam bot, kill it now!
  • Yoni
  • 加入日: 14 1月 2004
  • 居住地(例:Japan, Tokyo): Manchester UK

Is this the new silly thread? 

Yoni,
eXpansys Product Support,
Forum Search

• Mahesh
  • 加入日: 14 4月 2003
  • 居住地(例:Japan, Tokyo): Liverpool, UK

Wishlist - I thought the same, but the post itself seems so co-ordinated than your usual "Do ya want an extension to your wedding tackle .." or you regular 419er.  Once I had a woman emailing our Technical Inbox asking about what to do with her two birds who were sick or sommat like that. Fair play to the lady like, we *did* have a product with the same name, she googled, found the project page and emailed us pronto :) But this one is *so* completely Whiskey Tango Foxtrot ...

Yons - Seems like that  mate, common, *I'm* involved :) 

--

Mahesh

• Wishlist
  • 加入日: 5 12月 2004
  • 居住地(例:Japan, Tokyo): UK

If that's a real person I'll eat my hat!

Laser treatments, dermabrasion, chemical peels and other treatments have been suggested for acne scarring though none has the ability to remove all traces of scarring and their effect is very hard to measure.

Topical retinoids such as tretinoin or isotretinoin are particularly effective in non- inflamed comedonal acne. There may be some initial erythema and irritation, which tends to be a problem particularly in fair- skinned individuals but this often, resolves with continued use.

Photosensitivity sensitivity of the skin to sunlight, resulting in a dermatitis can also occur. The retinoids should be applied at night and wash it off in the morning.

Adapalene

Adapalene 0.1% is a retinoid- like compound which is indicated for use in mild to moderate acne and has both comedolytic (breaks down blackheads) and anti- inflammatory properties.

Azelaic acid

Azelaic acid 20% has a similar role but may also be effective for superficial inflamed lesions and can reduce post- inflammatory hyperpigmentation, a significant problem associated with acne particularly in Asian and Afro- Caribbean skin.

Regarding the black circles around your lips, I'd suggest stopping applying lip accentuating makeup.  They are usually black in colour.

The one around your chin, do you do anything that requires the use of a helmet?  It's entirely possible that a prankster has applied boot polish to the inside of the chinstrap, confusing you and making you think there's a circle there when in reality there isn't. 

Personally I reckon all of the above skincare regimes are costly so DWRC's suggestion of a paper bag would be the best option.

Pete (I need JD) Graham ************** Pete has fallen in love.

• selene
  • 加入日: 26 4月 2004

MD Formulation for combination skin.  It contains glycolic acid which is far better than any of the your normal AHAs found in expensive creams by Clinique, Estee Lauder, blah, blah, blah for dealing with skin blemishes.  Make sure you have no open zits or cuts on your face when you apply the lotion as it will sting like hell.  Also, be aware that if you apply this to a zit that is ready to burst, it WILL burst and it wil be very messy

Make sure you use a moisturiser with a minimum of SPF15 whilst using this product as photo-sensitivity is a definite side effect.  

See?  I'm not just a geek pretending to be a girl....

Selene

------
It's the so called normal guys who always let you down. Sickos never scare me, at least they're commited

;