OnePlus 10 Pro 5G Dual-SIM – サポートフォーラム 購入する – ¥91,972 (税込)

ONEPLUS 10は5Gのバンドが変わった? [OnePlus 10 Pro 5G Dual-SIM - 371346]

• kimutako
  • 加入日: 26 7月 2022

5GのバンドはONEPLUS 9まではn78,n79だったのが10シリーズからn77,78に変わったのですか、中国のサイトで見るとONEPLUS 10はn78,79になっています。

メーカーからの情報を弊社では商品ページに反映させております。

OnePlus HKでは5GはN77/78とのことです。

OnePlus 10 Pro 5G Specs

• asshancuc
  • 加入日: 20 7月 2022

As I am looking at your writing, Keonhacai I regret being unable to do outdoor activities due to Corona 19, and I miss my old daily life.   If you also miss the daily life of those days, would you please visit my site once? My site is a site where I post about photos and daily life when I was free. 

• mytom2
  • 加入日: 30 7月 2022

Five Nights at Freddy’s [fnaf.web] is the primary chapter of the favored indie level and click on survival horror online game. You bought a brand new job as a nightguard at Freddy Fazbear’s Pizzeria restaurant the place you uncover one thing unsettling. Little do you know, the children puppet present, the animatronics, involves reside at night time. You'll quickly study that the “pretty” plush toys that youngsters take pleasure in throughout the day, begin to transfer at night time and your objective will probably be to outlive 5 nights, from midnight to 6am, with out being harmed by considered one of them. To outlive you'll have to use the safety cameras to maintain a watchful eye on them, they will’t transfer if they're being watched. However beware, power is proscribed and the usage of cameras, doorways and lights will eat an excessive amount of electrical energy for the night time…

;