Nokia SU-8W Wireless Keyboard – サポートフォーラム

SU-8W Driver [Nokia SU-8W Wireless Keyboard - 113775]

• gothgems
  • 加入日: 13 4月 2005
Hi, My lovely shiny new Nokia SU-8W keyboard from eXpansys has arrived, but the memory card that came with it doesn't have the driver on it. It's just got empty folders. I've checked the Nokia web site and the driver isn't available to download. What can I do? Jem
  • ried
  • 加入日: 5 1月 2004
Be patient, the SU-8W keyboard application for the 7710 will be released soon.
  • gothgems
I don't have a 7710. I have a 6630 and I want the driver that was supposed to ship with the keyboard on the 32Mb MMC card that was in the box. The card was empty instead of having the software I need. If I can't get it, then the keyboard will have to be returned for a refund.
i've just bought the blackberry 7100v. the suretype keyboard is actually quite good once you're used to it. it works perfectly for average length emails. for longer ones i'm not so sure.....now..i do have a the nokia su-8w bluetooth keyboard. the blackberry doesn't have a memory slot - but does anyone know if i can download the software from somewhere and installit onto the blackberry? any ideas would be a massive help. thanks in advance.
  • gothgems
Sometimes it's easier to phone... I called 01618680868 and they're arranging a replacement MMC with the correct software. Thanks guys!
  • Darla
  • 加入日: 23 4月 2003
  • 居住地(例:Japan, Tokyo): USA
The keyboard application is available for download on Nokia's website. http://www.nokia.com/nokia/0,6771,64931,00.html Darla Mack - www.DarlaMack.com
I had the same problem! Nokia’s Tech Support’s reply to me was to return my keyboard to the vendor. Nokia's TS would not offer downloads and no replacement RS-MMCs. After pecking around on the internet I found the drivers... AT NOKIA’S WEBSITE!!! Just to be fair it was at the European site http://europe.nokia.com/nokia/0,,67023,00.html (aint that a crock)! It's also at Nokia's Asian site. My only concern was that they don’t say it’s for my 6682, but it is for S60 phones. I installed the program, paired the keyboard and it works fine… so far. I don’t know if there will be some bug to crop up down the road, but I’ll cross that bridge when I get there. GOOD LUCK!
;