Nokia N81 8GB – サポートフォーラム

Nokia N81 8GB phone memory problems [Nokia N81 8GB - 159222]

Hi there.

I've been having some problems with my N81 8GB. The problem is with the phone memory (not the mass memory). I only use the phone memory for storing contacts and text messages. No music, picutres or videos are saved on there. I only have about 100 messages saved and 100 contacts, yet it's saying the phone memory is full. When it claims to be too full to send a text I delete as many as I can, but the number that it reaches before claiming to be full is getting lower and lower.

I have connected my phone to my computer and searched the phone memory through windows explorer and found no files whatsoever. I have cleared all privacy data and checked everything I can think of to find things to delete and save room.

Does anyone know what might be the problem with the memory, and how I might go about restoring the amount of room available?

Thanks for your help

Andy

• Step666
  • 加入日: 21 9月 2006
It's a fault that can affect any of the N-series handsets.
The way of fixing it is to send the phone away and have it repaird under it's warranty.

-Step666

Great, cheers Step. I'll check out the warranty. That kinda sucks, but at least now I know what's going on.

Thanks again.

• Step666
No problems.

Out of interest, where did you get it from?

-Step666
I got it from play.com a little while ago. It seemed like by far the best phone for the money at the time
  • Step666
I don't know how Play deals with faulty handsets but if you have no luck, take your phone and your receipt down to your local Carphone Warehouse store and they should be able to send it off for you, free of charge.

-Step666
;