Nokia E71 – サポートフォーラム

Memory Full. Close some application and try again.Unable to send messages. [Nokia E71 - 169191]

• Reeva
  • 加入日: 5 10月 2010

Hi,

I am facing this issue on my Nokia E71 handset, wherein I am unable to send messages and it shows he error which says "General: Memory full. Close some applications and try again."

I have tried every possible way i guess. Have deleted all my messages from the cell( Sim, Memory card and from phone memory as well), but no result.. Still unable to send messages. I tried restarting my cell phone, Changing Service Provider number,Closed all applications, infact uninstalled many, Formatted memory card and everything.

But all effort went invain . somebody Please help me.. Its urgent.... What could be the problem...??

Have you tried a factory reset?  This will wipe everything off the phone, as per the day you received it.

Pete (I need JD) Graham ************** Damn you! Use forum search!!.

• Reeva

I tried doing that, but ts asking for a Lock Code...!! But I have no idea about the lock code...( tried using 1234, 12345, #* too, but all useless )...!! 

Can you help?? Plzz..

Try 0000 or 00000.  If that doesn't work then you may need to take it to a Nokia service centre with proof of ownership - the lock code is there for a reason and if it were that easy to bypass it, would make it ineffectual.  Sorry, unless you can find out the code it looks like Nokia's your only hope.

• Reeva

If i enter wrong Lock code the error message prompts "Lock code incorrect. code will unlock in 5 seconds"... so shall I put wrong lock code 5 times.. dat means it will unlock it and then factory setting can be restored...!! wat say?

Or will it create some other issue..??? 

No, it'll either keep wiating 5 seconds then letting you try again, or it'll lock itself down and only someone with proof of purchase will be able to sort it out at a Nokia service centre.

Problems nowadays are inevitable, to be honest. It could be a problem with a mobile phone, like in your case, or just a simple problem in school or university. You cant hide from them but one thing I know for sure - if you dont have much time or you have problems with expressing your thoughts correctly - http://essaylab.co.uk/  is the service that would professionally help you with writing an essay or another kinds of paper works. Go check it out!

;