Linksys BEFW11Wireless Access Point Router + 4 Port Switch – サポートフォーラム

Power Adaptor 'FRIED' in less than a month !!! [Linksys BEFW11Wireless Access Point Router + 4 Port Switch - 104078]

• fks123
  • 加入日: 29 5月 2003
hi there I have got this router on 30th March 2004 from expansys. Havent got a problem with it since then. Very satisfy with it. But then on 1:00 am 26th April 2004, the router shuts itself down. Later i found out that the power adapter is 'dead'. Its probably burnt. Shouldn't the adapter be designed for 24/7 operation ? Isnt that non-ergonomic for the supplied adaptor to get extremely hot and ends up 'fried'. What can i do now ? I am currently powering it with a universal adapter. How can i get a replacement adapter ?? Or can i return it to upgrade to the Buffalo Airstation thats its now the 'Deal of the DAy' ?? :) (if i can do that, please reach me on 07901798723) NEED HELP URGENTLY !!
  • Mahesh
  • 加入日: 14 4月 2003
  • 居住地(例:Japan, Tokyo): Liverpool, UK
Shouldn't be a problem getting an adapter for you. Please email sales@expansys.com with your order ref and a brief explanation of the problem. -- Mahesh - eXpansys
  • fks123
  • 加入日: 29 5月 2003
Mahesh.... I email sales@expansys.com telling them my problem... but i was ask to contact Linksys directly. will I get my adapter ??
;