LG V10 Dual-SIM H961N – サポートフォーラム

Order and shipping [LG V10 Dual-SIM H961N - 285211]

• Shx
  • 加入日: 11 11月 2015

Hi there, may I ask if you have stock for this one currently and how long will it take to ship to Brisbane?

In addition, I would like to know if I could get the invoice in email once I place the order then inform you for shipping later because I might be away from home in the next few days for a while.

Thanks.

• Derek_W Staff
  • 加入日: 30 11月 2012
  • 居住地: Australia

Hi Shx,

We are sorry that the LG V10 is currently out of stock but the next batch of stock is arriving later this week (expected no later than Friday) at our warehouse. The delivery is usually 3 to 4 business days, however the delivery time may vary according to the location of your shipping address if not in a metropolitan area.

We usually attach the printed invoice with the package when we dispatch your order. You may email our Customer Service info@expansys.com.au for a copy of your invoice.

Thanks

• Shx
  • 加入日: 11 11月 2015

Hi Derek

I'm after a 64GB version with dual sim feature, will it support most 4G network standards used in Australia and China, Hong Kong and Taiwan regions? And do you have the protective case for this phone?

Once I place the order, may I request you to email me the invoice straight away and wait for my further instruction for delivery at all? Because as I said earlier I am not too sure about when exactly I would need to be away for a while.

Cheers.

• Derek_W Staff
  • 加入日: 30 11月 2012
  • 居住地: Australia

LG V10 H961N supports Network: 4G: FDD (B1)2100/(B3)1800/(B7)2600/(B8)900 MHz, TDD: (B38)2600/(B39)1900/(B40)2300/(B41)2600 MHz as listed in the Technical Details. As the network compatibility is always depending on the service provided by the mobile carriers, we would strongly recommend you to check with the local carriers for device compatibility.

We are sorry that we dont have any cases for this phone at the moment and we are still sourcing it meticulously.

Please note that invoice can only be issued after the order is placed with payment confirmed. In this case, we would strongly recommend you to email us with more details for better arrangement.

• ZhengH
  • 加入日: 9 12月 2015

Hey ! Just to ask did yours arrive on time ?

;