Kirrio Palm Navigation Pack – サポートフォーラム

Cannot use the imported Maps on SD card [Kirrio Palm Navigation Pack - 111610]

• Boseman
  • 加入日: 20 7月 2004
I have loaded the Mapsonic Aplication into the Palm.Using a small map (approx 2.5 MB) - ie installed in the internal memory, the system works fine in the cradle with GPS. However, when a LARGE map is loaded (approx. 123 MB) - installed on the SD card, the program WILL NOT read the SD card. When using File/Open.. I am offered Memory or CARD(x) only. The value of (x) changes, I presume, due to the number of times the card is inserted. The value of (x) is now 17. I cannot access the card at all. The map is definitely on the card. I have tried to ring the support line phone a number of times but it is always engaged.
  • sigve
  • 加入日: 15 11月 2004
Hi! I've had the same problem. When you produce the map, and the Save As- box appears below, save it as a Filetype fdp (Palm OS File SD/MMC/CF/Memory Stick *.fdp) in the scrolldown menu under the box, not a Palm Os File (memoro *.pdb). That should do the trick. Remember to do it before you go to bed, cause it takes hours to complete a large file like that. :-/ PS: Make shure that your Palm accepts large cards before you start! Best regards sigve@start.no ps: I need a map of England and Scotland. I have Scandinavia!
;