Jabra BT200 Freespeak Bluetooth Headset – サポートフォーラム

Charging with Nokia [Jabra BT200 Freespeak Bluetooth Headset - 103891]

I'm considering a BT200 to use with my Nokia 6600 or 6310i and I'm unclear as to whether buying the multi-adapter gains me the ability to charge the headset using a standard Nokia charger. Can anyone advise ? Otherwise the Nokia headset becomes more attractive due to the wide availability of friends/family with Nokia chargers at home/office/in car.
To answer my own question for the benefit of others... I bought a BT200 and have successfully charged it with the Nokia charger from my Nokia 6600, connecting it via the regular charging cradle. I'm also using it successfully with the 6600, including voice dialling using voice tags previously recorded on the phone. The BT200 is the 'new' version, featuring a sticker advertising 3650 compatibility.
  • jackotrades
  • 加入日: 12 2月 2004
  • 居住地(例:Japan, Tokyo): London, UK
CraigBruce, all, I have a T610 and a Jabra BT200. I don't have the 6600 nokia charger but I have an older nokia in-car charger, that i used with my old nokia 8210 (if i remember the model name correctly). will this charger work with the Jabra BT200? if not, is there any in-car charger that will allow me to charge the Jabra BT200? Thank you all! jack
  • jackotrades
  • 加入日: 12 2月 2004
  • 居住地(例:Japan, Tokyo): London, UK
To follow CraigBruce footsteps, I will answer my own question too. I have a nokia charger and i tried it out. I used to use it to charge the old 8210 and most recently the 7250, so it isn't brand spanking new. the bottom line is that you can use it to charge the jabra bt200 BT headset, which makes it a lot easier to use it in the car, since I no longer have to bring it from the car into the flat to charge every few days. hope this is helpful to someone. jack.
;