iGo Juice iPAQ h36xx/37xx Series Tip – サポートフォーラム

? PPS - URGENT [iGo Juice iPAQ h36xx/37xx Series Tip - 105769]

• nbouez
  • 加入日: 7 7月 2003
Hi, I have an iGO Juice charger already, and looking on the iGo website, to plug an extra handheld and charge it at the same time than the laptop, I need: - a PPS (I understand it is a piece of cord that plugs in the main charging cord), - a tip which is what your picture shows. Is the piece of cord sold with the tip? or is the tip sold alone? Otherwise do you know how to get the PPS? I cannot see it in the list of products.
  • Mahesh
  • 加入日: 14 4月 2003
  • 居住地: Liverpool, UK
we don't have the item in stock for me to have a look. I'll contact our Account Manager at iGo and see if I can get more information regarding this. -- Mahesh - eXpansys
  • nbouez
Hello, Now that it seems in stock, could someone have a look? Thanks, Nathalie
  • Mahesh
Nathalie - Just had a look, well the picture is not what I saw. Its a kinf of cable (about 3-4 foot). One end has the iPaq charger bit and the other end plus into your iGo. Hope this clarifies. -- Mahesh - eXpansys
  • nbouez
Aaargh... not again! The PPS I received does not plug on my iPaq h2210, what is strange is that it is on the compatibility list of the iGo website! http://www.igo.com/Product_Detail.asp?ItemID=32303&CatalogID=41&WebSource=ConsumerSite&RefTrack=IGONEWS.022604E.PPSMI# (click on compatibility chart) Could someone have a look if it fits the other iPaq but not the h2210 or if I was shipped the wrong model? Thanks in advance, Nathalie
  • Mahesh
Nathalie - I *think* you had the last one available in the UK. I had a brief look as I explained before but did not open the packaging to try it. Let me see if the French office (who have stock) can give it a try. Apologies!! -- Mahesh - eXpansys
  • nbouez
Mahesh, I also tried with a colleague's iPaq H3870 and it did not plus either. I uploaded a photo... What should I do next? Nathalie
  • Mahesh
Apologies, Nathalie, we are looking into it. Will post as soon as I find out what's happening!! In the mean while can you please email support@expansys.com your order ref please ? Mark the email to my attention. Thanks. -- Mahesh - eXpansys
;