HTC One X – サポートフォーラム

What's in the box? - HTC One X [HTC One X - 229814]

• Eilertsen
  • 加入日: 13 10月 2011
  • 居住地(例:Japan, Tokyo): Montpellier, France

This is for those of you that are wondering what you'll find in the box once you've received your product but can't wait for it to arrive:

The device
The startup guide
A USB to micro USB cable
A charger
A headset
A SIM card slot opener 

It also comes pre-installed with the following languages:

(DE) German
(EN) English
(ES) Spanish
(FR) French
(IT) Italian
(PL) Polish 

Please be aware that box content and pre-installed languages might be changed without further notice.

Kenneth Eilertsen (Quality Engineer, eXpansys)

Thanks for the info.  So is the HTC One X you sell in Australia OEM factory unlocked version (never locked) or a carrier version that you unlock (and therefore will still have carrier bloatware)?

I ask because I want to know if future Android updates on this phone will come directly from HTC or from a carrier (e.g. Optus or Vodafone).  Thanks.

• Eilertsen

Unless it says "unlocked" or "branded" in the title of the product, then it will be a "clean" phone so to speak.

• angusc
  • 加入日: 12 11月 2007

So are the headphones the BeatsAudio ones that are in the box....?

• Eilertsen

The headphones in the box are normal HTC headphones, with micrphone and navigation buttons if I remember correctly, and flat cable.

The BeatsAudio mentioned with this phone is the software used to process the sound, not the actual headphones.

• Zeeking
  • 加入日: 2 11月 2011
  • 居住地(例:Japan, Tokyo): Kuwait

Hi,

Does include Dr. Dre headset?

• kcz
  • 加入日: 9 4月 2012

May I just ask if the charger included is UK, EU or US plug?

• Eilertsen

I do believe the Beats Audio headset and the Dr Dree headset are referring to the same type of headset. This headset is not included with this product. Beats Audio is also the name of the software that enhances the sound coming from the device, so that you can use a Beats Audio Headset with it. 

The charger that comes with the device will depend on the site you are ordering from. If you order from the US site, you will get a charger/adapter for the US market, etc.

• jagdipa
  • 加入日: 1 5月 2005

Your products page indicates that a free screen protector is included. Is is sent with the box or as a seperate package?

• Eilertsen

The Screen protector should be sent with the phone. Not in the actual phone box, but in the same parcel.

Should you not have received yours then please contact us on the email address listed at the top of our page. As it seems like we've a slight issue with our system and not all shipments had a screen protector tagged with it. Easy to spot though as it should still be listed on your receipt that came with the phone.

• anima974
  • 加入日: 22 4月 2012

I live in reunion island (DOM) what is the price for me???579€???

Can you guarantee that the HTC One X phones you sell were never locked to a carrier before, that is, they come directly from the manufacturer (HTC)?

;