HTC ChaCha – サポートフォーラム

What's in the box? - HTC ChaCha [HTC ChaCha - 209267]

• Eilertsen
  • 加入日: 13 10月 2011
  • 居住地(例:Japan, Tokyo): Montpellier, France

This is for those of you that are wondering what you'll find in the box once you've received your product but can't wait for it to arrive:

The device (incl. back cover and battery)
The startup guide
A USB to micro USB cable
A charger
A headset (w/ extra earpieces)
A 2 GB micro SD card

It also comes pre-installed with the following languages:

(DE) German
(EN) English
(ES) Spanish
(FR) French
(IT) Italian
(PL) Polish 

Please be aware that box content and pre-installed languages might be changed without further notice.

Kenneth Eilertsen (Quality Engineer, eXpansys)

So, Can I type Korean language with this phone? I understand I can't see Korean on the keyboards, but..

• Eilertsen

As with all Android phones you can download the "MoreLocal2" app that allows you to have a series of languages available. There is also one for keyboards called "GoKeyboard".

There is always a way to make it work.

so, does it incl the battery? 

• Eilertsen

It does indeed, I have updated the list to reflect this. Thank you for the heads-up.

I received this smartphone about ten days ago, but I had it sent to my parents' and haven't been able to open it and set it up until now, when I have discovered two unexpected shortcomings.

First, the plug adaptor is three-pronged (as for the UK and some Asian countries, but not for mainland Europe).

Second, and a lot more important to me, although there are two options for Spanish (curiously enough 'surnamed' United Kingdom and Ireland, respectively), whenever I activate the text prediction the phone seems to think I'm writing in English (all the words suggested are English). I have tried installing two different apps to change the national/language settings, but neither seems to be able to override this text-prediction glitch. I asked the friend who recommended me the chachacha and she doesn't have this problem with hers, which she acquired through a phone company in Spain. I have also tried updating Android, but the updating app states there are no updates available.

Do you know of any way the second problem could be solved without my returning the device?

Thanks a lot in advance.

;