HP iPAQ h5455 Pocket PC – サポートフォーラム

accessing wireless networks [HP iPAQ h5455 Pocket PC - 106453]

• lwkinne
  • 加入日: 14 3月 2007
Ever since I recieved my h5455, I have been trying to access my wireless linksys network but am unable to do so. It recognizes the network and says its connected but I am unable to check my email or access the internet through internet explorer. Any light that anybody can shed would be greatly appreiated.
Go into connection settings (Menu > Settings > Connections > Connections > Advanced > Select Networks) and make sure that both are set to My ISP. That might sort it. If they already are, change them both to My Work Network. Pete ************** Free games, themes and tones
  • lwkinne
  • 加入日: 14 3月 2007
Thanks but did not work, it says conneted but connection light is still blinking orange and antenna symbol with arrows going both ways,at the top of the screen, has an "X" with it. Also it keeps switching to different networks, probably trying all the networks.
You''re right then, definitely not connecting. May be something to do with the network setup. Check for: If your router is acting as a DHCP server, make sure you have plenty of free IP''s in the scope. If your router is locked down using an access list, make sure you have added the MAC address of the iPAQ into the list If your router is protected with wireless security (WEP, WPA PSK, etc) make sure your iPAQ mirrors these settings. Check on the router to see if you have got any logged failed attempts to access it. Pete ************** Free games, themes and tones
;