Hagiwara Wireless LAN Memory Stick – サポートフォーラム

Problem with stick [Hagiwara Wireless LAN Memory Stick - 113327]

• lift_off
  • 加入日: 30 6月 2004
Hi, i've ordered the stick some weeks ago. In the first time it works fine. Now i have a big problem. During a connection the lamp switches off but in the wlan utility only the disconnect button is available. By using this, the clie hangs up. After a soft reset it is not possible to make a connection. The lamp blinks rapidly for a short time an then it switches off. Access point searching also do not work. The problem is the same at two different access points. My clie is a TJ27. At the ap wep is active and each computer (including the clie) in the network has an own ip. DHCP is not active. Making a hard reset do not resolve the problem. Any ideas? lift_off
  • lift_off
  • 加入日: 30 6月 2004
Hi, i think that the stick is not compatible with all clies. And there is no support. No answer from hagiwara and from expansys after weeks. lift_off
  • debfran
  • 加入日: 24 9月 2004
Does anybody have the drivers (software) .ini for this PDA? PEG-TJ27
  • hcamstra
  • 加入日: 16 10月 2004
Mine doesn't do anything, not even blink. And any attempt to connect causes my TG 50 to hang (needs a soft reset). On the box Hagiwara claims compatibility with JJ27 as well as TG 50 (and a spate of others). Had any further results yet?
  • btalley
  • 加入日: 28 10月 2004
Mine arrived yesterday and I have had almost no problems getting it working on my TJ25. It worked at first with no problems. On the second try (after I configured DNS) it wouldn't connect to my WAP. After much screwing around with the Clie, I finally tried powering off/on my WAP and then my Clie worked fine. It's worked fine since, too. I'm using Blazer to browse. Eudora works fine for a text browser, too. Does anyone have any other recommendations? But when I try to scan for access points, the light blinks a couple times, goes out and the Clie reports no access points. Will it only detect APs that don't have WEP turned on?? Does anyone know of any Palm software that will detect APs? Sort of like NetChaser, except which will run with this card on the Clie?
  • debfran
  • 加入日: 24 9月 2004
the only problem i have is the eudora e-mail. it worked fine the first couple of days. But I cant seem to send anything, it keeps counting the server timeout. So I just do soft reset. I'm thinking of trading it in for the ipaq hp6315...
;