Garmin Nuvi 360 – サポートフォーラム

DO NOT ORDER WITH EXPANSYS [Garmin Nuvi 360 - 134104]

• InpSteven
  • 加入日: 15 11月 2006
I ordered a Nuvi 360 with EXPANSYS twoo weeks ago. I received it but couldn''t click it to my carwindow. There was a wrong piece in it (for a Nuvi 600). I contacted Expansys and they said I could send the piece back. Once they received teh couldn''t tell what was wrong wit it and the wanted the whole unit back! RThey don''t want to change that piece before they have my hole Garmin bck which I use for over twoo weeks now and is fully adapted and updated to my needs... There are totpomaps on it which i can only use on 1 Garmin, so I cant send it back and receive a new one... But still they can''t help me... Garmin won''t help me either they say i have to take care of with expansys, which is, Garmin told me, not even a direct customer from Garmin. So here I am with an automotive Gps which I can''t use in my care because of a piece of about 5 euro which you only can buy with the complete carset for 50 Euro... THANK YOU EXPANSYS and GARMIN!
  • Yoni
  • 加入日: 14 1月 2004
  • 居住地(例:Japan, Tokyo): Manchester UK
Let me have the last 4 digits from your order ref i will look into it for you. But please keep in mind this is a technical forum, and this is not a tech issue. Yoni, eXpansys Product Support, Forum Search
  • InpSteven
Order 72AR-130F-99D5 Sorry for that but I was extremely mad after the call with Expansys. They could open an other nuvi 360 box, send me the correct piece and send the other box back with the wrong piece in it. Steven
  • Yoni
I understand, but must say Garmin have misled you. They should be able to send you the part, our FR office is dealing with your order i will ask they deal with it as a priority. Yoni, eXpansys Product Support, Forum Search
  • InpSteven
Thank you for the quick and professional response Steven
  • InpSteven
Soooo, Yoni looked into my problem and found out that I got the wrong piece. Thanks for the time you took to look in to it! Now let''s hope the office in France understands and sends me the correct piece... I have good hopes ;-) Steven
  • InpSteven
I received the correct piece today! THANK YOU Yoni and this forum... otherwise it would have been nothing! The return office refuses to pay the costs to send the wrong piece back, i don''t know why, but I can install the nuvi into my car now... and it cost me almost 8 Euro instead of 50 so I''m pretty happy... But I think they should pay me the 8 Euro and ask it back from Garmin ''cause it''s their fault after all... Anyway, Thanks Yoni Steven
  • Yoni
I''m glad it has all been resolved. Yoni, eXpansys Product Support, Forum Search
;