Garmin Nuvi 360 – サポートフォーラム

Voice prompts in pedestrian mode [Garmin Nuvi 360 - 134104]

• sidhorn
  • 加入日: 5 7月 2006
Have brand new nuvi 360. Works well in every way but not in pedestrian mode. If I create a simulated pedestrian route, the 360 talks me through it perfectly. If I actually try it...like take it for a real walk. It tells me to launch on to high-lighted route but then no more voice prompts after that. It show the correct route but does not talk me through it. Has anyone experienced this as well! Sid (New York City)
I just received my 360 a few days ago and I did the same thing. On one of my 6 mile walks, I programmed my Nuvi in the pedestrian mode and it also worked perfectly, but no voice commands. I did purposely go off route, and after about a 1/4 mile I heard her say "recalculating, follow the highlighted route", but that was all I heard from her. I tested this as I am going to be using this in the pedestrian mode for a trip to Europe and I wanted to make sure it all worked. I will also be using it in my rental car, as well. I purchased the Europe SD map card and I am hoping that works, too. Overall, I love this unit and I am very satisfied with its' performance so far.
  • sidhorn
  • 加入日: 5 7月 2006
Drew, Garmin has had several Operating System up-dates since my purchase that I have preformed. It seems to have fixed the problem. Love my unit. It has worked perfectly in my car. Plan to purchase the Europe SD map card as well. Cheers Sid Horn
Thanks for the info, Sid. I will up-date my unit and see what happens. Good Luck, Drew
;