Fujitsu Siemens LOOX Pocket PC – サポートフォーラム

Windows Mobile 2003 Upgrade for USA Loox owners [Fujitsu Siemens LOOX Pocket PC - 102721]

• hwjoplin
  • 加入日: 25 11月 2003
I purchased my Fujitsu-Siemens Loox PDA from Expansys last year. I just received the notification that the Windows Mobile 2003 update was available from Buhl but the format of the webpage is for Great Britain only. I live in the United States, how do I go about purchasing a copy of the upgrade to Windows Mobile 2003? Is Expansys going to be carrying the upgrade CD or can you facilitate purchasing it for your customers in the US who purchased the Loox? Below is the link from Buhl https://www.buhl.de/shop/fsorder2.asp?lang=com Please let me know how to proceed… Thank you, Howard Joplin
Hello, I too am a U.S. customer who bought the PocketLOOX 600 last year through Expansys. So far I have been very happy with my purchase. Can expansys offer the Windows Mobile 2003 upgrade CD to its customers or facilitate its U.S. customers to buy the CD? Upgrading is necessary because all future service updates will be based on the 2003 OS and not the 2002 OS. Sincerely, Julio Navas
  • hwjoplin
  • 加入日: 25 11月 2003
Update!! If you live in the USA you can order the CD Buhl. It seems you must first learn German though!! Look for Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika under the country drop down list. I just placed my order so we will see if I actually receive it! I will update this post when I get additional information. H.
;