FrogPad Bluetooth iFrog Left-Handed Keyboard – サポートフォーラム

iFrog Bluetooth connection issues [FrogPad Bluetooth iFrog Left-Handed Keyboard - 116911]

• esky1
  • 加入日: 1 4月 2005
I purchased the iFrog (Lefty) and PMR USB bluetooth adapter. After the bluetooth software was loaded on my desktop PC when I turn on the frogpad and push the pairing button to connect it appears in the list of devices but a nokia 6230 also appears. The 6230 is not a seperate device in range, it only appears when the Frogpad is on. I can pair (trust) the Frogpad, but it appears that it is either broadcasting or the bluetooth software is registering it incorrectly as a desktop class device, rather than a HID (Human Interface Device) so it does not work as a keyboard. I assume after it is paired or trusted it should just work. The bluetooth software is the latest version, 3.1c. I have loaded the software on another fresh XP build PC, same result. I have also tried to use the Frogpad with two different Dell Laptops (inbuilt Bluetooth) but they did not even detect the Frogpad. Any help would be appreciated, Kel
  • esky1
  • 加入日: 1 4月 2005
I have now resolved this. I used the Widcomm bluetooth driver ver 4 and applied the patch to allow it to work with generic bluetooth devices. Details here - http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?threadid=35927
;