EXPANSYS HTC Stereo Headset Adaptor w/mic and Hangup/Answer – サポートフォーラム

This item is NOT available [EXPANSYS HTC Stereo Headset Adaptor w/mic and Hangup/Answer - 168598]

Contrary to what is claimed, there are not "44 items at the central warehouse available for dispatch in 3 days".

I ordered this item 3 weeks ago.  Expansys took the money immediately and the order tracking states "We are currently awaiting the stock required to fulfil your order".

No statement as to when anything is expected.  No answer on the "hotline" (other than "thank you for holding").

Given the current parlous state of UK retailers, treat this shower with extreme caution!

1) How did you pay?

2) Which number are you ringing?

3) What's the last 3 digits of your order number please?

I am not promising a response immediately with it being the holiday season but I will do my best as a non-employee to see if there is anything that can be done for you.

Sorry for the bad experience you've had.

Pete (I need JD) Graham ************** Damn you! Use forum search!!.

Thanks for your interest Pete,

1) PayPal

2) 0161 868 0868

3) C30

Sorry, I was a little sour at this.  My experiences of Expansys had been pretty good up until this item.  This item has really put me off them though.  Look at the postal costs for having this delivered in Germany by expansys.de and you'll see what I mean!  Hence the reason for using the UK site and an English postal address.

Regards,

Graham

Totally understand Graham, it can be infuriating.

Ok, because you paid on PayPal the money is transferred instantly.  eXpansys don't have a choice in this, it's how PayPal works.  If you pay using a card, eXpansys won't charge the card until the money is shipped.  It's little consolation to you but at least it may help you understand that the payment thing isn't in their control.

The 0868 number will be hammered at the mo with it being the holiday season.  Usually you get diverted to another call centre if there's too much of a wait, but again it's possible that's down to the time of year.  Either way, 3 weeks is a long time to wait.

I'll have a chat with the guy who supervises me on here, and will see if he can find any more information out about why there's a delay, how long it might be, etc. 

We all get a bit sour at times, myself included so don't worry about that.  One way or another I will see if I can get anything done about this for you.  Please accept my apologies, but it will have to wait until my supervisor comes back from the holiday break.

Pete (I need JD) Graham ************** Damn you! Use forum search!!.

Well, I guess you had some success Pete.  I just received a notification of cancellation of order and refund to PayPal.

The website now shows 45 of these in stock so I guess that my mythical headset has been added back to the other 44 mythical headsets which also aren't in stock.

I don't think I will be using eXpansys for any of my purchases for the forseeable future.  Their current website is obviously not to be trusted. 

Sad, as my experience to date had been okay.  

Graham

• Yoni
  • 加入日: 14 1月 2004
  • 居住地: Manchester UK

Hi Graham, 

1st, must apologise for this was dealt with. 

We do have stock of these, unfortunately not in the u.k warehouse.

From what I can see, there are two units in transit to the warehouse at the moment. 

Recentley we have made changes on the logistics side, which is causing problems/delays with a small number of product lines. 

As you know, normally we do achieve a next day delivery. 

Yoni,
eXpansys Product Support,
Forum Search

;