EXPANSYS Battery Charger for ASUS Eee PC 901/1000 – サポートフォーラム

Is it normal for the charger to charge extra longer compare to eeepc unit charge? [EXPANSYS Battery Charger for ASUS Eee PC 901/1000 - 170524]

• mytown
  • 加入日: 4 1月 2009

I received my charger yesterday morning. Excited to try it out as i thought it was a great idea to have this to charge my spare battery separately. 

Usually my eeepc would have fully charged the battery by 3 and half hours by leaving the unit off. But i noted this battery charger only charged 56% of 6600mAh eeepc 901 battery after 4hours. Is this normal?

Another question i have is reagarding the connector pin. I compare the pin at eeepc with your charger. There are all 7 pins. one of the pin is longer. I noted the way the longer pin in the charger connect oppositely compare the eeepc charger port. Is this what anticipated? 

Can anyone please clarify as for now i am just too worry that the charger might damage my battery. thank you.

regards,

mytown

• mytown
  • 加入日: 4 1月 2009

Dear customer service officer in expansys, 

I would certainly be grateful if someone can feedback to me. I don't think the charger that i got for my eee pc 901 fit the battery. Please come back to me ASAP. An answer is what i need. 

Thanks 

• Yoni
  • 加入日: 14 1月 2004
  • 居住地: Manchester UK

It is the right charger unit for the 901, but I am not sure how long it should take to charge a battery when using it. 

Yoni,
eXpansys Product Support,
Forum Search

;