Enfora GSM0110 GSM/GPRS Compact Flash Card – サポートフォーラム

Receive Voice calls [Enfora GSM0110 GSM/GPRS Compact Flash Card - 119443]

• thefonz
  • 加入日: 27 6月 2006
Got the card today. Data calls over GPRS works fine. Also making a voice call works fine. Problem is when receiving a voice call. I can not seem to answer the call. There is nowhere in the software where I could click to answer the call. Even clicking on the YES button on the dialer does not work. Also the device only ever receives the very first voice call made to it (still cant answer). Subsequent calls are not shown in the software. The person calling will eventually get the voice mail. I would not even see that a call was made to the device.... Any help.
  • thefonz
  • 加入日: 27 6月 2006
OK, an update! Note that this was to get it working on my laptop Dell X1 in the CF slot. Windows XP SP2. This is crazy but it works. I purchased the new version of the BVRP phonetools software. Its an extra EUR40 and I should probably get refunded for it but its wort the extra cause its a nice enough device. Now follow these steps and everything works fine for me now: 1) Install the software from the Enfora CD to basically get the driver for the card installed. 2) Run the software to see that it connects etc. Check to see if voice calls works for you. If it is then you're OK. Else do the following as well 3) Uninstall the mobilePhoneTools software. (Start->ControlPanel->Add/Remove etc. etc.) 4) Now install the new BVRP software. When you get to the detection of your phone just cancel out of it. NOW the tricky steps 5) On the Enfora CD that came with the device i.e. the BVRP Phone Tools for GSM0110 CF Card CD browse it in windows explorer and copy the following 2 files and 1 directory located in the <CD_DRIVE>\BVRP\MPT051206\US Inf folder Detect.inf MODEMS.PAC 6) These needs to be copied into the directory where the NEW phonetools was installed. If you want first back up or rename the existing files in that folder. SO paste the files into "c:\program files\mobile Phonetools" directory. 7) Run the mobilePhonetools application now and the card will be detected and everything will be fine. Well it was for me in any case In any case if anyone from the Expansys or Enfora or BVRP support teams reads this I accept PayPal payments for my refund... :-)
;