Enfora GSM0110 GSM/GPRS Compact Flash Card – サポートフォーラム

Connection Information [Enfora GSM0110 GSM/GPRS Compact Flash Card - 119443]

• bkuchars
  • 加入日: 21 9月 2005
I received my card today, which was really quick, I am a little disapointed that it was open box material. The manual was missing and had to rely on the CD for setting up the software. I did not get any information on how to connect to T-mobile. Is that comming from T-mobile or how do I connect to the provider.
  • bkuchars
  • 加入日: 21 9月 2005
In addition, It keeps telling me the Sim card is not installed. If it is supposed to be here, I did not get one
  • jsant
  • 加入日: 29 1月 2006
Does anyone know if the card supports bluetooth hands free? Would it be possible to use the PDA's bluetooth feature to pair with a headset? This is basically the deciding factor for me to get this device. Does the pda properly "awaken" when receiving a call? Any answers would be much appreciated! J
All of the instructions are on the CD in PDF format. Very detailed. Also, it states you must acquire a sim card from your service provider. WILL NOT WORK WITH THE TRIMBLE TSC2 DATA COLLECTOR. The bump out on the back of the card for a future battery will not allow it to seat in the compactflash II slot on the data collector.
;