FedExの配達業務はゴールデンウィークのため4月28日から5月6日まで休業となっておりますのでご了承ください。GW期間内の配達はヤマト運輸をお推奨いたします。

D-Link DWL-G520+ AirPlusXtremeG+ PCI Card – サポートフォーラム

adding another computer to the network with D-Link card [D-Link DWL-G520+ AirPlusXtremeG+ PCI Card - 107947]

• ldsponty
  • 加入日: 24 9月 2004
My local Morman Church, who allow members of the public in to research thier Family History copletely free, have a wireless Broadband connection on a Dell Computer running Windows 2000 Professional with a D-Link G520 card. They have a second computer running Windows 98SE and after fitting another D-Link card and software we are unable to make a connection. The configuration screen where the SSID, signal strength etc. are shown shows a connection for a few seconds ( Orange coloured bars )and the top line contains a series of letters and numbers the same as on the Dell but then changes to "No Connection Found" When this screen is closed there is another underneath asking for 802.1xx identification and password. We are in the process of buying a new Dell with Windows XP, will this connect itself automaticly to the system ? Off the top of my head I think the router is a Cisco but I could find this out on Monday if this is relevent. Any help would be appreciated. Is adding another computer more complicated than the books would have us believe
  • Yoni
  • 加入日: 14 1月 2004
  • 居住地(例:Japan, Tokyo): Manchester UK
It sounds like you need to set up the WEP side of things on the 98 PC
;