FedExの配達業務はゴールデンウィークのため4月28日から5月6日まで休業となっておりますのでご了承ください。GW期間内の配達はヤマト運輸をお推奨いたします。

D-Link DWL-G520+ AirPlusXtremeG+ PCI Card – サポートフォーラム

Win XP - ipconfig /all reveals "media state: media disconnected" [D-Link DWL-G520+ AirPlusXtremeG+ PCI Card - 107947]

OS: Win XP (SP & patched to date) PCI card: DWL-520+ Router: DSL-G604t My card has so far failed to operate. The drivers and software were installed from CD, then the card physically placed in the PC. Device manager reports no problems with the card, but ipconfig /all reveals media state: media disconnected and no IP address at all - not even one assigned by Windows. I have tried with both DHCP and manually configured IP address. Have tried uninstalling drivers and physically removing card. Have tried swapping slots with my functioning DLink wired card. The result is always the same. I tried installing latest drivers from DLink website, but these require to be installed in C: and my XP partition is E:. DLink suggested checking the status of Wireless Zero Configuration in Services, and all was how it should be. MS suggests a workaround for Win2k in KB article 239924 but this does not appear to work for XP. I am at a loss what to try now. Any ideas?
  • vip
  • 加入日: 24 5月 2004
I just bougth two cards and in one I of them I have the same problem, I found out that the cards does not fit correctly in the PCI slot (a bit loose), every time I press the card in the slot it works. Since I have two cards I will be changing them around to confirm if it is a problem with the slot or with the card.
  • poyz
  • 加入日: 4 10月 2004
  • 居住地(例:Japan, Tokyo): Melbourne
I recently bought a D-Link DWL-G520+ and D-Link DWL-G650+. One for my desktop (WinXP Pro SP1) and laptop (WinXP Pro). I was having problems with intermitten connections. Tried re-installing the drivers numerous times. I came accross this while on Google http://www.dslreports.com/forum/remark,10224912~mode=flat~start=0 I found that installing the USR drivers worked perfect. I'm now happy with both cards. Mind you, I will never buy a D-Link again after this fiasco with their drivers.
Awsome how did you come up with that fix.....It blimin works I have to admit I was skeptical but I did it on one of the machines going on the wirless network and it worked....And thank god it did cause I bought 8 of these things. Wicked Fix 100% works thanks a million !!!
  • poyz
  • 加入日: 4 10月 2004
  • 居住地(例:Japan, Tokyo): Melbourne
I don't remember, it was almost 2 years ago. P.S. Those drivers are still going strong :)
;