D-Link DSM-320 Wireless Media Player – サポートフォーラム

New Firmware Released [D-Link DSM-320 Wireless Media Player - 114264]

For those users who have turned off the automatic updates on the DSM-320, there is now 1.05eu firmware available. It fixes a number of issues and adds Live365 online radio and now supports Windows Media Connect. More online providers in the next release.
  • matlough
  • 加入日: 15 10月 2004
Firmware seems to work, but cannot access the live365.com/d-link website. Also,is there any documentation that explains what the firmware has fixed?
Release Notes: Version 1.05: Added Editable Playlist feature Added Check Internet Connection (ping) ability Improved audio/video out of sync issues Improved video codec library Improved audio codec library Added support for Live365 worldwide internet radio service Added video jump feature for quick seek Enhanced background music support from one song to full list of songs Improved stability in certain configurations and various UI changes Added support for Windows Media Connect. Windows Media Connect requires Windows XP with SP2. You can download WMC software via Windows Update. Added support for WMDRM. By supporting this, the DSM-320 can now stream protected content from Napster or other online music services using WMDRM. To use this, you need to have Windows Media Connect running at the PC side. Fixed issue with WEP using ASCII Question: Does Live365 offer free Radio Stations and do I need to have my computer running the media server to run Live365? Answer: Yes, Live365 offers free radio stations and does not require the D-Link Media Server or a computer to operate.
  • matlough
  • 加入日: 15 10月 2004
Live365.com does not work from DSM 320 as yet.
  • msimmo
  • 加入日: 12 1月 2005
Hi I have upgraded to this new version, but if I attempt to run the DSM-320 with windows media connect (which I did successfully prior to upgrade) I now cannot connect as I hang on a "Registering Product Please Wait..." screen, Do you have any ideas what is wrong? Also when running via D-Link server (upgraded to latest issue) I am still unable to play video's produced in AVI format taken with my "Aiptek Pocket DV2"?
;