D-Link DSM-320 Wireless Media Player – サポートフォーラム

DSM Antenna extension? [D-Link DSM-320 Wireless Media Player - 114264]

• tonyorr
  • 加入日: 29 9月 2004
Recieved my DSM 320 today and was surprised to find it had a US plug on it. Anyway, got it working without a hitch however it doesnt have the greatest Antenna so streaming audio keeps glitching no matter how much I move my AP antenna or the DSM's. So, the question is, can anyone recommend a suitable extention cable and antenna for it. Thanks in advance Tony
  • df2
  • 加入日: 30 9月 2004
Hi Tony, I too, was surprised to find the US plug. I've read that the US model had many problems and that D-Link were upgrading the unit prior to a European release (This includes major hardware changes, both internal and external, ie a scart socket). This was confirmed by a quick call to D-Link UK support. Quote,"Expansys should not have been allowed to sell the US version in the UK...We'll look in to it" I suggest a return and refund as I have arranged. DF
  • tonyorr
  • 加入日: 29 9月 2004
Thanks. I'll do that. I've also found that it doesnt support AVI's and WAV's although it cleary states it on the packaging and in the software. So, any idea when the European model comes out? Tony
  • df2
  • 加入日: 30 9月 2004
Supposedly before the end of October. The delay has been due to the updates. A Google search for 'D-link DSM 320' will take you to various forums were I've got my info. Lets hope we see one soon and that it does what it's supposed to! DF
  • NateDawg
  • 加入日: 10 11月 2004
The box does play .avi files but it all depends on the codec used to convert it! I think it's DIVX3 it struggles with! I've got 2 of the EU models, one running wired and one wireless and I have to say that both seem to work ok, however I have noticed some sync issues with sound and motion on files that I know play fine on my PC! - Any comments!?!?!? NateDawg
;