Cisco Aironet 350 Series PC Card – サポートフォーラム

Aironet LMC352 card aerial [Cisco Aironet 350 Series PC Card - 102438]

• ChrisPo
  • 加入日: 28 6月 2004
Hello, I bought the Cisco Aironet LMC352 card from you, expecting it to have a removable antenna included. It did not, and therefore it can only be used with an external antenna. There was no mention in the product description that an external antenna is necessary, so can you tell me how I can obtain the missing antenna. Thanks ChrisPo
  • Mahesh
  • 加入日: 14 4月 2003
  • 居住地(例:Japan, Tokyo): Liverpool, UK
Chris - It clearly states in the product description "128-bit WEP, 2 MMCX connectors, antennas optional, none supplied with unit". I don't think we sell the antenna's, I'll have a look and see if I can find the Cisco product code for you. I *think* you necessarily do not need an external antenna (its optional), it should work as it is now .... -- Mahesh - eXpansys
  • ChrisPo
  • 加入日: 28 6月 2004
Mahesh, I have seen the LMC352 with a detachable top, marked Aironet, the antenna) and so it works as any other PCMCIA WLAN card. The advantage of this card is that you can detach the removable aerial and connect an external antenna. It does no work as is, and seems to need some sort of antenna.
  • Mahesh
  • 加入日: 14 4月 2003
  • 居住地(例:Japan, Tokyo): Liverpool, UK
Ahh K, thanks for the info. I was always under the impression that the antenna was optional. -- Mahesh - eXpansys
;