Case-mate Tough Case for Galaxy Nexus – サポートフォーラム

Next Day Delivery, not quite next day [Case-mate Tough Case for Galaxy Nexus - 225760]

• jimmybill
  • 加入日: 17 12月 2011

Placed an order for this case with next day delivery on Saturday (Dec 17th) ... took a day to process which I can live with I guess. 

Order shipped on Tuesday (Dec 20th), Today, Wednesday (Dec 21st) the order is in Leipzig, Germany (I'm in the UK)... Speaking to DHL, they say the order won't be delivered today, "should be" tomorrow (Dec 22nd)

It seems that the extra cash for next day is a waste, especially when there's no guarantee it seems... Somewhat disappointed. 

Incidentally a separate order for screen protectors that I placed on the 19th was processed & shipped by royal mail on the same day?!

• jimmybill
  • 加入日: 17 12月 2011
Just wanted to update - to be fair to Expansys, they are refunding the next day delivery charge, many thanks .
  • Rob - Expansys
  • 加入日: 25 1月 2011
  • 居住地: Marlow, UK

Hi Jimmy,

Glad the customer service team got you a refund for the next day delivery. Just wanted to apologise that it didn't work out the way planned; we really do try and make sure that all next day delivery purchases do judt that, arrive the next day.

Hope the tough-case for your Galaxy Nexus keeps it well protected!

Rob 

;