Carcomm HandsFree DSP Carkit for i-mate K-JAM/Qtek 9100 – サポートフォーラム

Carcomm HandsFree DSP Carkit for i-mate K-JAM/Qtek 9100 [Carcomm HandsFree DSP Carkit for i-mate K-JAM/Qtek 9100 - 134358]

Hi, I''ve just purchased the above including the external antenna adaptor and the RS 232 male connector on the advice of your staff via phone. Can you confirm if it is possible to use the external antenna as there dose not seem to be enough connectors (have i been given the wrong information which has cost me 18 pound)
  • Yoni
  • 加入日: 14 1月 2004
  • 居住地(例:Japan, Tokyo): Manchester UK
You should have received CPAA-03 Universal Antenna Coupler, CIGM-918 Quad-Band inside Glass Antenna, Cradle Adaptor, Screw set and a Carcomm Surface Cleaner. The CPAA-03 Universal Antenna Coupler should fit on the screw between the cradle and mount. Yoni, eXpansys Product Support, Forum Search
Hi, I have had all the equipment professionally install and seems to work fine with both the Qtek 9100 and 02 XDA Mini S. Both PDAs are synchronised several times a day and work fine until they have been in the cradle, the only way I can get them to work is to carry out a reset which takes a long time and am loosing some information. Is there an upgrade as at the moment I am unable to use the new Carcomm Carkit?
Thanks for the replacement, everything works fine now, appears to have been a faulty control box.
  • Yoni
  • 加入日: 14 1月 2004
  • 居住地(例:Japan, Tokyo): Manchester UK
Thanks for updating the thread. Yoni, eXpansys Product Support, Forum Search
;