Canon IXUS 700 Digital Camera – サポートフォーラム

About the SD card [Canon IXUS 700 Digital Camera - 119203]

• PanOle
  • 加入日: 26 4月 2004
At the Canon website it says that videos are "Up to 1GB (640x480, 320x240, 30/15fps) (depending on memory card speed and capacity)". Do you know an SD card (1gb or 2gb) that works at the speed required for the hi-end recordings on the IXUS 700? Cheers Pan
  • Sky-Lark
  • 加入日: 19 6月 2005
Hi Pan, I have recently purchased an IXUS 700 and bought a Transcend 1Gig card for it. It is rated at 80X which I believe is really fast. I think Hi-Speed is like 45X and up or something. Anyway, it works fine with recording in movie mode (30fps) and action (60fps). Cost $135.00 Sky-Lark
  • PanOle
Thanks Sky-Lark, I have already ordered a SanDisk 1 GB Extreme III card which is the fastest SD there is. I have ordered it with a battery for the IXUS 700 and will all cost $186 including VAT, taxes and delivery at my house!! Thanks anyway Pan
  • PanOle
Hey everyone, you can find the above SD card at this link http://www.sandisk.com/retail/ext3-sd.asp Unofrtunately, Expansys does not have it. My opinion administrators is that if you bring these cards you will make great sales. I highly recommend this card to everyone. SanDisk is great, it even comes with a recovery disk and a case to keep the cards organised. When I receive it I will post my thoughts on it. Cheers Pan
  • PanOle
Hey everyone I have just received the card. IT'S AWESOME. It is way faster than the one provided with the camera, even if it is a 1 gb card!!!!!!! The recovery works perfectly and finds pics that you have deleted but you need a card reader to use the software. Great card, the best Cheers Pan
;