Belkin Universal Wireless PDA Keyboard – サポートフォーラム

Keyboard not working [Belkin Universal Wireless PDA Keyboard - 107436]

• Ann
  • 加入日: 9 3月 2004
I am having problems with a recently purchased keyboard. It appears to have installed correctly on my Mitac 338, however nothing happens when I type. There is a red translucent section near the battery compartment and I'm wondering whether this should light up when the keyboard is on. If so I think it may be faulty as I am not getting a light. I know I am using a good battery. I'd be grateful if you could let me know if there is any way of telling if the keyboard is on, or whether I need to return it. Thank you
  • Michael
  • 加入日: 15 4月 2003
  • 居住地(例:Japan, Tokyo): Manchester UK
Have you checked that the infra-red is turned off, go to Start->settings->Connections->Beam, then uncheck the box. -- Michael - eXpansys
  • PeteL
  • 加入日: 10 3月 2004
I have just bought the same keyboard for use with the ipaq 5550 and am having the same problem. I have tried your suggestion, but no joy.Anything else I can try ? Thanks
  • Michael
Try downloading the latest driver from here. -- Michael - eXpansys
  • PeteL
Still no joy I'm afraid. Is there anyway I can check whether the keyboard is live ? Thanks
  • Michael
Did you uninstall the previous driver that was on the PDA and soft reset the PDA afterwards? You need to do this before installing the new driver. Also did you uncheck the box in the beam menu? Are the batteries that you using OK? -- Michael - eXpansys
  • PeteL
Some progress. The ipaq now recognises the keyboard, but only when I hold the infrared ports very close together, suggesting signal is too weak. Batteries are new, so don't think its that.How efficient is the reflector supposed to be ? Thanks
  • PeteL
Now seems to be working, albeit is a bit unpredictable. Key issue seemed to be that the reflector needs to be spotlessly clean.Thanks for your help.
  • AnneK
  • 加入日: 19 1月 2007
Hi - I''m new so please forgive if my question is stupid but where do I check if the beam is on or off. I have a Treo 650 and just can''t get this keyboard to work. Do I find this feature on the Treo itself of on the program itself. If it is on the program - I have tried the Preference and it doesn''t have this feature. Please advise. Thank you.
;