Arkon Palm Charger Adaptor – サポートフォーラム

What type adapter does this work with? [Arkon Palm Charger Adaptor - 113090]

Dear Expansys Support, I have just recieved the Arkon palmOne charger Adaptor, I own a Palm Tungsten T. Which only comes with a cradle and separate barrel type charger. I purchased the Arkon adaptor so that I can use the Palm supplied charger to charge WITHOUT the cradle. But the Arkon Adaptor does NOT fit the Palm charger, the charger that I have is the P/N: 163-1149B / Model No: PSA05R-050(PA) Please advise how do I use the Arkon Adaptor to charge my Tungsten T with the cradle? Siddharth Patel
  • Michael
  • 加入日: 15 4月 2003
  • 居住地(例:Japan, Tokyo): Manchester UK
What is the actual problem with the barrel charger? Is it too big or too small? Could it be that it is simply a tight fit? -- Michael - eXpansys
The the diameter of the charger barrel is the same as the adapter barrell, and hence the charger barrell does not fit. Can you please try and fit one of your test charger's to the arkon adapter and let me know what you have come up with, also send me the part no, and model number of the charger that you have used? regard, Siddharth Patel
MJM Expansys Support, I am still awaiting your reply to my request, this is a matter urgency as I am travelling on the 14th and I bought this adaptor for this coming trip. regards, Siddharth
  • Michael
  • 加入日: 15 4月 2003
  • 居住地(例:Japan, Tokyo): Manchester UK
I am getting one for testing with the Tungsten and the charger. -- Michael - eXpansys
Michael, I am about to leave tomorrow on my trip, if there is something obvious regading the Arkon adapter that I have missed out on, it would be great to know. best regards, Siddharth Patel
Dear Michael, I am back from my trip, have you been able to solve my issue with the barrel adaptor and the Tungsten T power supply? regards Siddharth Patel
Dear Michael, this is the 3rd time I requesting the outcome of the test that you have performed with the Tungsten T charger and the Arkon adapter that I have purchased from you. Please give me an update, as I am travelling again, and the need for the adapter is even greater than before. My faith in Expansys is slowly diminishing, as I am not getting any support from the product that I purchased. best regards, Siddharth Patel
;