Apple iPod 40GB – サポートフォーラム

Clarification re UK version of 40Gb (4G) ipod you sell [Apple iPod 40GB - 107958]

• jjg
  • 加入日: 27 10月 2004
I hope you can help, I called your support line and they didn't know..... I looked at your product number 114353. You show item this as being Apple part number M9268LL/A. The Apple site doesn't list that part number, but shows the current 40GB (4G) ipod as part number M9268B/A. According to them, this item is supplied with the docking unit as standard, whereas you list that as an option at extra cost. Can you clarify whether your part is a UK machine as per the Apple website (ie including the docking unit.) Thanks
  • Michael
  • 加入日: 15 4月 2003
  • 居住地(例:Japan, Tokyo): Manchester UK
The number 114353 is our part number, this is for own site only, if you look above that then there is also listed the Apple part number. -- Michael - eXpansys
  • jjg
  • 加入日: 27 10月 2004
Michael, Thanks for your post.....however the part number I referred to is off your site, and sits above your expansys part number, yet isn't shown on the Apple site, and is different to the Apple site's part number, hence my question. Put it another way, do you supply the 40gb (4g) ipod with or without the docking unit? rgds
  • gms99
  • 加入日: 4 1月 2005
M9268LL/A is the US version of the IPOD 40GB (this is not obvious when looking at site) What I would like to know from expansys is are they including an adapter to convert the 2 pin US plug to the UK version? This conversion looks simple - see apple world traveller kit, just a small extra item is all that is required - or does the US IPOD ship with US/UK mains adapters? cheers confused
  • gms99
  • 加入日: 4 1月 2005
Just got my IPOD outer Box marked M9268LL/A and M9268FE/A and included UK Mains Plug for power supply (no us mains plug)
;