Apple iPod 30GB – サポートフォーラム

iPod won't switch off! [Apple iPod 30GB - 106305]

• T Payne
  • 加入日: 26 12月 2005
Got new iPod - set it all up as per instructions: then tried to switch off, but it wouldn't. Wheel totally unresponsive. After two hours battery expired. Help!
If it's a new iPod, you should qualify for help via Apple's tech support. In the US, that tech support number is 1-800-275-2273. To see if you qualify, read the quidelines here: http://www.apple.com/support/complimentary/ In the UK and Ireland, the numbers to contact are: 0870 876 0753 (UK) or 1850 946 191 (Ireland). The regulations for this call is as follows: If your product is within its 90-day complimentary support period or covered by an AppleCare Protection Plan, you will not have to pay for the support. Otherwise, you may purchase per-incident support for £35 (UK) or €47.19 (Ireland).
Wow! Not like @pple to totally ROB their customers blind is it? Whatever happened to statutory rights and 1 year product guarantees?
  • dirtyweeraincloud
  • 加入日: 3 5月 2006
  • 居住地(例:Japan, Tokyo): Glasgow
Being unfamilliar with the ipod, my daughter gave me her iPod 30 GB White to me and asked how to turn it off. Frozen screen with message `Do not disconnect` and computer saying `One of the USB connections has malfunctioned` Where`s the trusty Reset button?...don`t tell me there isn`t one!
  • selene
  • 加入日: 26 4月 2004
Try just plugging it into power first. If that doesn''t work, then soft reset it To perform a soft reset, press the centre and Menu down at the same time for a few seconds. When you see the apple logo appear, it means you have successfully rebooted. Selene
  • dirtyweeraincloud
selene Thanks for your help. Reset successful and one happy daughter. Give me a TT any day!
  • selene
  • 加入日: 26 4月 2004
You''re welcome :-) What''s wrong with having both?? ;-) Selene
  • dirtyweeraincloud
Nae, not my cup of tea. I was told the boom boom will make you deaf... then the TT could make you crash!
;