Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max 6.7" 5G Dual SIM A2412 – サポートフォーラム 購入する – ¥141,305 (税抜き)

iPhone 12 and 12 Pro Thoughts [Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max 6.7" 5G Dual SIM A2412 - 328717]

The base model iPhone 12 and 12 mini are actually a sweet deal for iPhone 11 or XR users, you are getting slightly better cameras but you get an OLED display for the same price which is a pretty big upgrade from LCD and it’s a cheap iPhone and you get a mini which is actually kinda cute and neat. Now for the Pros I think they are a terrible deal, there’s not much different to them from the 11 pro other than slightly larger displays and some camera tweaks and a lidar scanner and 5G which is all neat but that’s all that’s there not much. I think they should have called it the 11s instead of 12 it’s really not that exciting upgrade. I kinda don’t get the point of MagSafe it’s cool but it’s not that interesting, I think what they should have done was add a smart connector and made accessories that give more functionality like a battery pack or a better camera sorta like the moto mods a few years ago that would have been really cool and worth the upgrade but that’s just Apple, let me know if you guys are getting the new iPhone, if so why and also what phone you are upgrading from.10.0.0.0.1

;