AnyCom BSH-100 Bluetooth Stereo Headset – サポートフォーラム

Anycom BSH100 using for VOIP [AnyCom BSH-100 Bluetooth Stereo Headset - 119597]

I have just bought this headset from Expansys primarily for use in VOIP applications through my notebook. The headset speakers work fine, but the microphone does not seem to work at all. Is the product faulty or is it something to do with the settings? Please advise. Thank you
  • Yoni
  • 加入日: 14 1月 2004
  • 居住地(例:Japan, Tokyo): Manchester UK
I have a unit coming over today for testing, i will get back to you. Yoni, eXpansys Product Support, Forum Search
  • Yoni
I can see no settings for voice levels, is the mic plugged in properly? Yoni, eXpansys Product Support, Forum Search
Dear Yoni, Thanks for your replies. I am sure the mic is plugged in properly - it is a little loose, but this is the same as several similar small USB plugs like this. I have been doing the testing through windows XP in control panel under the 'sounds and audio devices'there are 2 tabs audio and voice. Both have a setting for sound and voice playback and recording which once the headset is paired with PC and connected show 2 options for 'bluetooth audio' and 'high quality bluetooth audio'. I hve tried changing all these settings - there is also a facilty to test the microphone under these tabs and it definitely doesn't work. Try it with the set you have and see if you can make it work. Many thanks, I look forward to hearing from you. Rupert
  • Yoni
Hi Rupert, You should get a call shortly from the sales team regarding your problem. Yoni, eXpansys Product Support, Forum Search
Dear Yoni, I dd have a call from Mark on the sales team on Thursday, and he said I would hear further from you! He said you had your headset working fine with VOIP so I asked him if you could give me a call to run through the sound settings you had on your PC. I really feel it is probably domething to do with the settings and not a problem with the mic, but I have tried everything and cannot get it working. Hope you may be able to call me and get this sorted out. Home tel or skype I look forward to hearing from you - I really want to get this sorted! BRGDS, Rupert
  • markb06
  • 加入日: 24 4月 2006
Hi, I'm experiencing the same problem, the mic doesn't want to work with Skype (or Windows Sound Recorder) but works fine for phone calls. I have tried setting it to use both the normal bluetooth audio and the bluetooth high quality audio but neither work :(
  • Yoni
If you are using Skype (or other VoIP Applications) you must connect to 'Anycom Stereo Headset 2' service (the one with the Headset symbol). In standard mode (for Stereo audio) microphone is not supported. This is a restriction of the current Bluetooth Stereo Audio profile. Yoni, eXpansys Product Support, Forum Search
;