この商品は現在、発送元の倉庫（香港）に在庫がございません。ご注文を頂いてから発送まで約5-15日かかります。商品によって状況が異なります為、詳細につきましては<a href="mailto:email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org</a> までお問い合わせをお願いいたします。価格には日本で発生する税金が含まれておりません。
Fender FXA7 Pro In-Ear monitors 商品詳細
- Dual HDBA tweeters; custom 9.25mm precision rare-earth driver; Groove-tuned bass port; zero-crossover design
- Universal fit wears like a custom monitor, providing cushion-like comfort
- 6Hz-24kHz frequency response for lifelike sound reproduction
- 110dB @1mW sensitivity for distortion-free audio
- Includes deluxe carrying case, 1/8 to 1/4" adapter, patent-pending, secure-fit tips, cleaning tool and cable
Fender's patented HDBA (Hybrid-Dynamic tuned Balanced Armature Array) technology is designed specifically to work in conjunction with the custom dynamic drivers to give you the best of both worlds�fast response with detailed high end and deep, rich bass.
These dynamic drivers have a clear, sweet sound due to their full-range frequency response. Constructed with rare-earth magnets, which are more powerful than traditional magnet materials, these custom drivers are sure to please fans of rich, punchy low end.
Reproducing bass frequencies properly requires more air movement than needed for other frequencies. The Groove-tuned bass port on this model allows more air to reach the driver, enhancing the bass response without adding size or weight to the monitors.
The 3D-printed housing provides a custom-molded-like fit derived from scanning literally thousands of ear canals and then compiling the results to create and ideal fit that works for 95% of users. This low-profile housing uses 3D printing for a precise fit that seals the ear canal for enhanced bass and reduced ambient interference.
Constructed from silver-plated low oxygen copper cable, the MMCXi cables reduce signal loss, ensuring the maximum amount of audio goes where it belongs�your ears. The square connector is easy to grip, even when exposed to moisture, making cable swapping a snap. The integrated formable wire creates a perfect over-the-ear secure fit.
With the combination of the 3D-printed housing and patent-pending secure-fit tips these in-ear monitors reduce ambience by up to 22dB, allowing you to hear what you need the most�your music.
- Included Accessories: Deluxe Carrying Case, 1/8” to 1/4” Adapter,Secure-Fit Tips, Cleaning Tool and Cable
- Noise Reduction: NRR 22db
- Input Impedance: 16 ohm +/- 10% @ 1kHz
- Cable Ends Detachable MMCX Cable